3. God is a Supernatural being with supernatural abilities, He is Eternal, Almighty, and Perfect in Holiness, Truth and Love
4. The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return to earth in power and glory rule over the nations.
5. Repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus is the only means our sins are forgiven
6. Regeneration or rebirth of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
7. The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides heealing of the human spirit, soul, and body.
8. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to all believers who ask for it.
9. The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit through the precious blood of Jesus.
10. The three ordinances of the Church - Water baptism, Holy Communion (The Lord's Supper) and Feet Washing according to John 13:5-15 and Timothy 5:10.
11. Manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit according to I Corinthians 12:8-10 and in miracles, signs, and wonders
12. The seven feasts of the Lord -- Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets, Day of Atonement and Tabernacles while remembering Christ our Passover sacrificed for us (leviticus 23:4-44) and I Corinthians 5:7-8).